Drivers Exam

A restricted Commercial Driver's License held in conjunction with a seasonal permit (SEP) allows a Nebraska resident to drive a Class B or C commercial motor vehicle for purposes of farm related or farm related service industry within 150 miles of employer's place of business or the farm or ranch currently being served. Employees working for the following farm related or ranch related service industries may be issued RCDL's: Custom Harvesters, Retail Agricultural Outlet or Supplier, Agricultural Chemical Business, Livestock Feeders.